Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An Unexpected Make-Over

Last night, I was working on a post and doing a little site-work.  I wanted to put in a comment system instead of just using the one I had, so I started trying to install one.

Let me tell you, while I enjoy using IntenseDebate on other people's sites, it is a pain in the tush to install!  I'm sitting here minding my own business and it tells me I need to save my template and copy and paste this and that and before I knew it, my html had gone screwy!

Luckily, my good friend @PonderingMama was up and watching her Twitter and came and bailed me out.  Somehow, I ended up getting a make-over I had no idea I wanted or needed until she did it.  I love the new look of the site and all my social media.

Now, I'm all excited to get started with blogging again!

I got a little frustrated because there aren't a lot of meme's out there to get involved in for Pagans (at least that I could find) and I felt that getting my site out there and gaining a readership wasn't happening the way I wanted.  Then, I had some personal stuff going on that I will talk about in other posts over the next few day, and before I knew it, the blog was sitting here unloved and unused.  

Now, I have a new look that I'm all excited about and I'm thinking about going back to the Meme's that I was doing before a few days a week and then just blogging in general the rest of the week.

I'm so excited to be getting started again!  I hope you are, too!


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you like everything.


    It was a right place/right time kind of deal.


    I wasn't expecting to do a makeover last night.


    It just happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wasn't expecting it either, until I messed up my blog and couldn't fix it without feeling like I had to change stuff anyway. I'm glad you were up and feeling it last night though. Even though I didn't know it, I think I needed the make-over. I loved what you did before, but this...this is just so me! It's like you had a direct link inside my head last night!


    Thank you so much for all you do to keep my blog looking beautiful! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete